hikvision dvr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some advice please.
I have eight camera setup on wifi and remote.
the way its set up i google my ip address and copy it in the browser and page opens for login details to access my dvr to configure.

I have installed 4 camera and dvr on another job . all working on wifi. to set up remote i need to to access the dvr to configure, but when i type in the ip address in the browser a bt hub page opens.

how can i access the dvr?

thanx in advance

Sponsored Links
I use hik- online , set up an account enter your dvr serial number , you can now get onto the machine and configure it , what address are you putting in ? Local address eg 192.168.0.0 are you trying to access locally or remote ?

hi

im putting in the address what i get when i type in WHATS MY IP ADDRESS in google but that doesnt work. im trying it remotly

ok iv gone into hikvision online. then gone into device managemnt and then add.

what do i put into the Domain Name box? and HHTP port

Sponsored Links
Have you A.... Set up port forwarding in the router ? .....B are you using the hikserver for updating the IP address ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back