Hikvision NVR intrusion detection recording

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to get my Hikvision NVR to record on intrusion detection only? I have set up the field and get notifications correctly, it’s just not recording. The unit records on motion detection but we was getting too many false alarms.

Sponsored Links
You have sort of contradicted what you have said. You want to record on intrusion detection which is motion but say you can’t then say the unit records motion but you was getting to many false alarms.

The only suggestion I could make is change the sensitivity or delete some of the field of motion detection off of things that may move a lot.

I would say intruder detection would be via the alarm inputs on the rear ( if fitted ) not motion ...

The NVR has two seperate features, I was previously using motion detection by selecting pixels within a grid. I now want to use a different feature, that being intrusion detection within a predefined space. I have this working and get notifications, it’s just the recording I need to get working. Think i May have sorted it now by changing the recording schedule to record only events instead of motion. Thanks for your help anyway.

Sponsored Links
Is that the draw a line A to B and set the parameters A to B or B to A crossing .?

had a look on the NVR via a monitor rather than the internet browser.

In Recording/ schedule you can set the camera for alarm recording
In Configuration/ alarm you can assign the alarm input to a camera

not tried it but that's where you need to look

had a look on the NVR via a monitor rather than the internet browser.

In Recording/ schedule you can set the camera for alarm recording
In Configuration/ alarm you can assign the alarm input to a camera

not tried it but that's where you need to look

I think your right, I edited the schedule last night for event only, it’s still not quite right but will have another play later.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back