HIP U turn

chrishutt said:
The Government will be looking for a face-saving way out of this, particularly to avoid having to pay full compensation to all those who have undergone training to become Home Inspectors. They will try to hang-on to the notion of HIPs, even though the key element looks like it's slipping away.

ha ha ha eating your words now christ told you so heeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
this is fantastic news its made my day even more sunnier looks like corgiman has bet on the wrong horse in this one come on corgiman how much have you lost heeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee

do you need a lot of lessons or does being a pillock come naturally?

I have lost nowt not a bean, ner a sausage nothing why and how would I i am not a house inspector.

just who are these plumbers that have lost out due to this?? we have all had to do part P part L and corgi etc, quite irrellivent to the HIP?

dont forget bob to enroll for the **** Advance Craft Cert as it starts in september and its sure to be over subscribed

;););)

corgiman said:
BOB.DOLE said:
this is fantastic news its made my day even more sunnier looks like corgiman has bet on the wrong horse in this one come on corgiman how much have you lost heeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee

do you need a lot of lessons or does being a pillock come naturally?

I have lost nowt not a bean, ner a sausage nothing why and how would I i am not a house inspector.

just who are these plumbers that have lost out due to this?? we have all had to do part P part L and corgi etc, quite irrellivent to the HIP?

dont forget bob to enroll for the **** Advance Craft Cert as it starts in september and its sure to be over subscribed

;););)

well thats a darn shame corgiman i thought you where training for the hip

still made my day tho as i have saved myself $15.000

Sponsored Links
dont forget bob to enroll for the **** Advance Craft Cert as it starts in september and its sure to be over subscribed...... said corgiman

sounds like a winner to me bob a job corgiman i will get mi sin signed up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back