hipped to gabled loft conversion

As mentioned whilst there is no intrinsic reason why not I don't think that indus should be posting details of his own house on here! So email is best if he is even willing to do so.

Sponsored Links
Just bear in mind pradeep that you must comply with all the PD rules. Particularly the 20cm setback and materials can catch people out. What area of Bristol are you in?

hi john sry for the late reply. I have decided to go the full plans route. im in filton

Sponsored Links
Are you really sure you need it pradeep. I know Filton quite well and I'm struggling to see how you would exceed 40m³ in a hip to gable.

going the pd route seemed the correct path for me cause i didn't want to have the added cost of architects fees. However, after going round in circles and speaking with numerous people, i will have plans drawn up. I'm gonna have a juliet balcony and a pitched roof over the rear of the house as well.

The only drawback is the time involved for the the planning process!

Are you an architect john?

Regards

Pradeep

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back