Hive does not start boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having the same problem my hive receiver fires up but the boiler does not respond. My boiler is a Worcester Greenstar 30si. Can anyone help please

Sponsored Links
The Worcester Greenstar range has changed over the years, the early models could only be switched off/on latter they had there own special thermostat think it was called Wave which connected to the ebus.

The same applies with Hive, there is a single and twin channel model and early versions would not connect to TRV heads with the heat on demand function.

However the most likely is it is a single channel Hive and you have not fitted the link wire, but photos are always good, I remember things that would not work for me, like car would not start, and the problem was so simple, I had not put gear selector into park, unlikely anyone on a forum would have considered such a simple problem.

Did you have the boiler internal timer in before you fitted the hive if so which one , some pics would be best

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back