Hob that can talk to hood....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm about to buy an induction hob and I thought I'd narrowed down the choice to a mid-range hob from Samsung, their NZ64K7757BK. While I was on their site, to download the manual, I saw they offer a cooker hood that talks to certain hobs, the main advantage of which is that the extractor turns on, when you start cooking which seems like a sensible idea to me. However the extractor model I looked at is a) very noisy at 70+ db and a bit juicy, rated D. Shame.
Does anyone have any experience of hobs and hoods that link via bluetooth and have good specs.? I'd like a hood that's quiet - less than 50db would be good - and shifts a good amount of air - 700m would be good. There's just so many makers, models & specs out there, which is good I s'pose, but very confusing!

Sponsored Links
Pressing a button to activate the hood has worked for many years.
Simple things don't go wrong.

Sponsored Links
Samsung as ever have come up with something that solves a problem that didn't exist in the first place!

Is it really too much effort to switch on the extractor when you switch on the hob?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back