Hobbit

Sponsored Links
Went yesterday to see it. Very good. Full of adventure, Trolls, Orcs Goblins, Elves, Wizards, Hobbits and a Dragon. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Just got back"CRACKING"Managed to avoid the Orcs on the way to the car park .put Sting in the boot and came home

Yes it left me feeling optimistic for the future, I dont know why, seeing as I don't live in middle earth but would like a cool Hobbit house,

Yes it left me feeling optimistic for the future, I dont know why, seeing as I don't live in middle earth but would like a cool Hobbit house,

I'd quite like a circular door like Bilbo Baggins house has. ;) ;)

One thing I'd like to know, is,,, "Just how do they film it so Ian McKellern is a lot bigger than everyone else? Or is this done with computers after filming?

I'd quite like a circular door like Bilbo Baggins house has. ;) ;)

One thing I'd like to know, is,,, "Just how do they film it so Ian McKellern is a lot bigger than everyone else? Or is this done with computers after filming?

Magic!

apparently there`s an X version starring a Daggins character

:D

There are web pages on the subject - involved all sorts of camera trickery including simple stuff like not showing hobbits feet as they were down on their knees.

Marvellous flick, felt like you were in the middle of a goblin battle (or maybe that's just me seeing it in Scotland and the audience was pretty scary looking).

Well recommended, going to see it on IMAX 3D tommorrow, even the mrs wants to see it again, it was that good.

Sponsored Links
Back