Hoe to seal bathroom floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:arrow: :confused: I recently had my bathroom tiled. My tiler did not fully tile to the floor because he thought without asking me that I was planning to have skirtingboards fitted in the bathroom as the plasterer had not fully plastered to the floor. After having solved this misunderstanding he had the wall and floor tiles meet. However, on several places it looks quite dodgy and I am sure that when I spill water it will run past the floor boards into my hallway downstairs. Are there any strips or decorative tiles which I can fit in the corners of the flloor with some sealant or cement :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
There are both either plastic strips or quadrant tiles you will just have to search around for something thats in keeping with your tiles

Had me worried there, from the subject line, I thought you were after a lady of the night to do the work for you :p

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back