Holder for shower head

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got any ideas on making some sort of wall bracket or anything that will keep a shower head from.hanging?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Adjust the holder. Post picture of what you have.

This is the actual shower, it looks fine but the holder has come a bit loose.

20210317_183017[1].jpg

Another photo.

Attachments

• 20210317_183023[1].jpg
    20210317_183023[1].jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 74
There are two holes here that i want to use for a second holder in case the other one comes off the wall,

Cheers.

20210317_183027[1].jpg

Slacken of the lever to release pressure on the pole, pop the end cover off and under there is screw to tighten but dont go all gorilla tight with it.

Slacken of the lever to release pressure on the pole, pop the end cover off and under there is screw to tighten but dont go all gorilla tight with it.

Thanks , that is the problem, i popped the cap off and there is a problem with the thread/hole for that screw. I think the hole may be too big as I can't screw the end cover etc in without it slacking.

Looks like I have sorted it thanks for your advice.

The old wall-plug was split, I put a new one in and it's pretty tight now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back