home cctv help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me, I have had a 2 camera system with 500gb DVR on my house for around 2 and ahalf years, the old DVR started making a grinding sound which got louder and louder so I gave in and bought a new one, so I thought it would be a straight forward swap over. This morning unplugged the old DVR and replaced it with the new one. Then to my horror the feed from the cameras was not coming through, so unplugged the new one and plugged in the old one again to check the camera feed, and now no camera feed on either. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Sponsored Links
Can anyone help me, I have had a 2 camera system with 500gb DVR on my house for around 2 and ahalf years, the old DVR started making a grinding sound which got louder and louder so I gave in and bought a new one, so I thought it would be a straight forward swap over. This morning unplugged the old DVR and replaced it with the new one. Then to my horror the feed from the cameras was not coming through, so unplugged the new one and plugged in the old one again to check the camera feed, and now no camera feed on either. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

what kind of plug do you have on the ends of the camera cable - BNC?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back