home energy assessors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my father has recently been made redundant and has seen the above advertised in local papers etc
does anyone have any experience of the job or know what the demand is like for these?
ive seen reports of the market being flooded with them and with the cost of training going into the thousands i wouldnt want him to be dissapointed
any feedback is appreciated
thanks

Sponsored Links
my father has recently been made redundant and has seen the above advertised in local papers etc
does anyone have any experience of the job or know what the demand is like for these?
ive seen reports of the market being flooded with them and with the cost of training going into the thousands i wouldnt want him to be dissapointed
thanks
As highlighted. Bahco is ya boy on this one.

my 2p worth.

watching dragon's den, one of the dragons said " thats a common mistake entrepenurs make"

the bloke had just said something like there are 20 billion boiled eggs in the world and people will need a spoon to eat them even if i get 1% of the market thats a lot of spoons (ok so i made that bit up) but the point is it looks easy to do but how may other people will be thinking the same thing.

or what about this.

you want to be a fork lift truck driver, do you pay for a course your self or ask the company you are working for to put you on a course. If you are needed as a fork lift truck driver the company will pay for the course

the hing with those asseros is they will be self employed, so there will also be money required for advertising.

I think its a similar thing with the driving school ads for a driving school that is a colour, its not blue or yellow

Sponsored Links
thanks
As highlighted. Bahco is ya boy on this one.
Hi

I think you need to read THIS and THIS FORUM and make up your own mind. :D
Told ya... what a great lad he is. :)

But, but.... but... I saw an advert in our local paper that said they were paid an average of £70 per visit ?? :D

Ok I have found the advert.

it is saying £70 average fees to assesors and witters on about £250 average home inspections, commercial expected to be higher.

It states that 7500 home inspectors will be needed, less than a thousand currently certified.

Sounds like (given Bahco's links) they are fibbing to the nth degree.
if I could be bothered I'd contact the paper & tell em. :(

The Training Providers will tell you anything to put bums on seats and pocket £4000 in fees. They don't care that there is no work for anyone I'm afraid :cry:

I think it will come good though eventually. :D

take it from me boyo its a con and i would like to apologise to bacho for getting him in another fine mess, they are 50 a penny rics has full control over this scam and also the winkers so called panels who are just job agencies in disguise, which have now got idiots doing them for £45 a epc
save yea dosh and find another bannana boat has this one has sunk to the bottom of the sea.

like all my soddin bannanna boats i rather miss them or go down with them im a soddin jinx

Sponsored Links
Back