Home Security - Signage and lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!,

I have an advanced home security system but it didn't come with any signage or stickers to advertise outside my house. I just purchased 4 home security alarm stickers from AlarmSticker.com for $4.99 which I thought was a good buy and has provided me with some added piece of mind.

Now I'm looking to install a few motion lights in some around a pack entrance which is more hidden.

Does anyone recommend any specific brands of motion lights that are reasonable priced?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Not in Canada ! But if they sell Clipsal infrascans you can't go far wrong !

What is your aim for the lights? Brightness? Distance? Angle?

You can get brighter lights at more intense angles and vice versa so depends on what you need them for but I can suggest a few types.

Again not in Canada though so I dont know how helpful I can be but I can suggest what bulb types to go for.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm looking for distance and coverage really along with it being a good quality and long lasting product.

I plan to purchase online so being in Canada is not an issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back