Home Water Booster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We currently have a Grundfos Home Booster which is boosting water for the whole house (mains water flow rate is low). This has developed a leak so needs to be replaced or repaired. No idea how much a repair would cost, but wanted some advice on what options I have for replacing it. This is currently in it's own 'boiler shed' on the side of the house so noise/space isn't really a concern although the water tank will be about 200 litres.

Would a Grundfos JP6 pump along with PM2 controller - fed by a cold water tank work?

http://www.anchorpumps.com/pump-typ...booster-pump-c-w-pm2-ad-pressure-manager-240v[/url]

Sponsored Links
Sorry for the delayed reply, been a I am new
I recently used a local home repair service and was quite satisfied with the results. They were prompt and efficient in addressing the issues I had. If you're in need of home repairs.
@hatii , have a quick read at the forum rules before replying to anyone. Post is 8yrs old.

Please also note this is a UK forum and I'd suggest that a US local repair service may not have adequate transportation to visit someone in the UK, also if they haven't fixed it in the last 8 yrs then they're in trouble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back