honda civic type r missfire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
running a civic type r 53 reg on pre facelift, had a missfire forever, its probably not wrong oil, ive had the luxury of being able to swap bits from identical cars, im sure its not plugs, di packs, fuel injectors or fuel rail, leaving ( i think) wiring loom or ecu- does any1 know of common fault on these lumps of junk- kind regards tommy

Sponsored Links
as it is a Honda, then the problems have probably arisen from "outside" interference, probably some tinkerer who knows nowt about cars.

any idiot can turn a decent car into a heap of junk, you only have to look at the chavved up vehicles on the roads today.

as it is a Honda, then the problems have probably arisen from "outside" interference, probably some tinkerer who knows nowt about cars.

any idiot can turn a decent car into a heap of junk, you only have to look at the chavved up vehicles on the roads today.

So is there any point to your reply?? any valid point wat-so-ever, as iv missed it in all the irrelevant rubbish about chavs- but i dont suppose their are many chavs wi a type r- it is a standard type r - if that helps with any1 that has a valid opinion, kind regards, tommy

Not a great attitude you have there TDF even if the post is relevant or not! There are pleanty of chav`s with type R`s, they dont cost a great deal to buy!

Try checking your valve clearances.

Sponsored Links
thanx ch427

i wont bother checking the non adjustable valve clearences though, i might be better starting with the van de graaf generator or the notorious thromdingsprongulater module, kind regards kingd

So is there any point to your reply?? any valid point wat-so-ever, as iv missed it in all the irrelevant rubbish about chavs- but i dont suppose their are many chavs wi a type r- it is a standard type r - if that helps with any1 that has a valid opinion, kind regards, tommy

seems i struck a nerve, my txt speak friend.

i do apologise.:cool: touche.

To be fair, you do write like a chav!

Sponsored Links
Back