Honeywell Accenta G4 Program Selection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I'm new to this site.
I have just fitted the above system and during testing I find that I can't access programmes 2 or 3 when setting the system. I enter the code followed by 'P' but the exit tone doesn't stop, and I can't select program 2 or 3 Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
When you say you you press P, I assume you mean the prog key. And I've got to assume that you programmed the zones for each part set program, and that you've checked them.

Hi Doggit
Yes that's correct. P is the Program key and I had programmed zones 2 & 3. Program 2 is a part set and Program 3 has a different exit zone.
However, your reply has prompted me to double check programmes 2 & 3 and I've discovered that I had the exit modes set to disabled. Having set them to timed it's working correctly now - Doh!!
Many thanks for your reply.

Been there, done it, felt the same. Best of luck.

PS, have you spotted that the Accenta can handle fire alarms on zone 7&8

Sponsored Links
Cheers Doggit. Yes, I was aware of potential for fire alarm on zones 7&8 but have used them as security zones.
All the best and thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back