Accenta G4 Part setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Practiced programming up a LED G4 today. Normally fit Veritas panels. Programmed up fine changing User & Eng. codes, times, chimes etc. Problem comes when Part Setting. Seems to take instructions for both prog 2 & 3 but doesnt Part set correctly. When entering user code it exit tones fine, then press P it should stop till prog 2 or 3 but it doesnt! just keeps on exit noise as though no Part sets exist.
Messed about with it all day. Must be doing something so stupid or overlooking something so obvious!!!

Any advice appreciated.

wasnt like this with older ADE Panels!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
part set mode set for ? final door set instead of timed ? eg prog 2 6= exit mode 1= timed or 4 for silent part set

part set mode set for ? final door set instead of timed ? eg prog 2 6= exit mode 1= timed or 4 for silent part set

Hello Sparkymarka,

Cheers for the reply.

Was programming it for maybe a bungalow or house with prog 1 as front door entry, hallway as inhibit zone, remainder guarded
prog 2 entry via hallway & landing PIR omitted.(night)
Also for prog 3 as a garage only covered with house free to roam.(dark night or detached garage.
Just doesnt recognise the P after the user number.

Suspect Im doing something daft in the area of what youre saying. just been at it that long i feel like Im goin round in circles.& overlooking something stupid. Will look at it again tomorrow.
No doubt be back in touch.
1st time on here.
Appreciate yer time mate.

no problem done it myself before, waiting for it to set then realised i didnt alter the program 2 exit mode

Sponsored Links
Go to programs, P1 2 or 3.
Set zones for exit, inhibit entry and exit times and modes.

Important

For any program a zone cannot be both timed and inhibited. If a zone is selected as one it will be removed
from the other.

easy really, you got a manual?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back