Honeywell ADE Gen4 alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem on my Honeywell ADE Gen4 alarm system panel.
Standing fault "Hall wirls supervn F1". I'm noy sure if the sensor in my hall is faulty?

Attachments

• IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 24
Sponsored Links
A ….It’s not a Honeywell system ….it’s either a euro 46 with wireless expander or enforcer with a keypad ….
B….the battery is probably flat in the hall sensor

A ….It’s not a Honeywell system ….it’s either a euro 46 with wireless expander or enforcer with a keypad ….
B….the battery is probably flat in the hall sensor
Thanks for responding. The manual that was supplied with the system is Honeywell, so that's a bit odd. See attachment.
All sensor batteries were replaced a week ago, as were the external alarm sounder batteries. Two batteries in in each paralleled for longevity.
It's possible one of the replacements is faulty, so I'll replace. it.

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 13
You can’t fit two batteries in parallel inside a device ….where did you get that from ?

Sponsored Links
Are you saying you can’t do this in the outside alarm boxes? Lots of room. If it wasn’t dark I’d go out and take a picture for you.

The external bell box is a Pyronix Deltabell. There is a logo bottom centre.
Originally there was only one battery pack, but as I mentioned it was doubled up.
The battery in my hall sensor was indeed faulty.
Replaced this afternoon and all back to normal now. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 7

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back