Honeywell CM67 / CM907

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently replaced an old room stat with a Drayton Digistat +3 programmable stat (I have no programmer elsewhere in my system) and wanted something with a Holiday / Party facility as this allows the thermostat to fit in with my work shift pattern without having to reprogram the unit every couple of days.

I know programmable stats tend to cycle on/off so as to maintain a more constant temperature, however when heating the room from cold the stat seems to turn off miles before the set temperature (for example if the room is 15 degrees and is changed to 21 it will heat up to about 18.5 and then will cycle on and off until it reaches 21). I wasn't sure the stat was meant to work like this but I tried another one and it is the same.

Firstly this annoys me and secondly I find that it takes much longer for the room to reach the required temperature.

Can anyone confirm whether I will notice the same behaviour with the Honeywell CM67 / CM907 or will this run constantly until the set temperature is reached (like my old Honeywell DT200 did) and THEN start cycling?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back