Honeywell Galaxy C012-62-C 2-12 firmware or factory reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello forum. I have a Honeywell Galaxy C012-62-C 2-12 with firmware version v1.50. I searched for information on the latest version of firmware for this model and it looks like this in the 1.53 and you can download it just dealers. Someone friendly in this forum that could help me out in getting this firmware? The full keyboard equipment, infrared sensors, speaker, buy a local who had closed the business, and I would like to put it to use in my home, coupling it to a cctv system, which I have already. As I can not return it to the factory state I thought to change the firmware would be possible, then reprogrammed. I appreciate any help (excuse the translation)

Sponsored Links
Hi Savir,

I don't believe Honeywell have released the '62' Spanish version above version 1.50 Version 1.53 to 1.56 (current) are only for the UK '00' firmware. Is there any other reason that you wanted to update ?

Sponsored Links

I would like to return the parameters to the factory state. I tried the following steps from Oasistechnical post and it's not working for me:

<<<
if you access the end station try the following

remove mains
remove battery

Between 0v put a link on the siren and tamper out pins on the pcb

remove connections to zone 1 (1001)

defeat panel tamper switch, put the end station panel screw in place
then a power up the panel first then a mains battery bay

enter default code 1234 (or12345)
This should silence the system
ESC then a
then a default engineers enter code 112233 or 1122 depends on software version
then a ENT
enter code again That Should engineer back to factory default
>>>

It always shows:
ALERT!
ENTER CODE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back