Honeywell Galaxy 2-12 C012 stuck on Engineer mode

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have a Honeywell Galaxy 2-12 C012 and I can't seem to get it out of the engineering mode. I've entered the engineer code followed by ENT button.
It just shows "Status Unset" for a few seconds then goes to the menu options.
When I press ESC button it comes out of the options menu and onto the main screen which shows ENGINEER MODE on the top line and the time / date on the line below.

I can set and unset the alarm as normal using the user code / fob, just don't know how to get it out of the engineer mode.

I've seen on other post's people discussing similar issues but they get a message saying "Status Unset 01 Event". I don't get any events showing, just "Status Unset".

Would appreciate any help.

Sponsored Links
Can you enter the engineer code but instead of pressing 'ent' after the last code digit, press the 'esc' . The panel should test for tampers and as long as none are present and no faults, the panel should exit eng mode.

Thanks for getting back to me guys. I managed to find a random forum where someone else had a similar issue and had fixed it.

In order to fix it I had to:
  1. Enter the Eng code
  2. Press esc key
  3. Enter 112233
  4. Press enter key

This got me out of engineer mode.

Sponsored Links
how did you get the eng code,? i have the same problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back