1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Honeywell Galaxy 2-12 C012 stuck on Engineer mode

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by wavef63, 17 Jul 2020.

1. wavef63

wavef63

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all,
    I have a Honeywell Galaxy 2-12 C012 and I can't seem to get it out of the engineering mode. I've entered the engineer code followed by ENT button.
    It just shows "Status Unset" for a few seconds then goes to the menu options.
    When I press ESC button it comes out of the options menu and onto the main screen which shows ENGINEER MODE on the top line and the time / date on the line below.

I can set and unset the alarm as normal using the user code / fob, just don't know how to get it out of the engineer mode.

I've seen on other post's people discussing similar issues but they get a message saying "Status Unset 01 Event". I don't get any events showing, just "Status Unset".

Would appreciate any help.

2. Bigsosij

Bigsosij

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Eng code and esc

3. Sponsored Links
  4. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can you enter the engineer code but instead of pressing 'ent' after the last code digit, press the 'esc' . The panel should test for tampers and as long as none are present and no faults, the panel should exit eng mode.

5. wavef63

wavef63

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for getting back to me guys. I managed to find a random forum where someone else had a similar issue and had fixed it.

In order to fix it I had to:
    1. Enter the Eng code
    2. Press esc key
    3. Enter 112233
    4. Press enter key

This got me out of engineer mode.

6. Sponsored Links