Honeywell Lyric T6 Setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am attempting to setup the Honeywell Lyric T6 thermostat. I have a multi-zone property, so i have two of the these thermostats.

I believe i have identified how to setup one thermostat - but i am totally lost at how to be able to control both zone. I have an understanding that i would need to wire in both receiver boxes that came with the thermostat.

Should i setup the receiver to the 230v - live, neutral and ground? If so do i wire in both receivers the same way?

I have added some images:

* The main PCB
* multi-zone valve
* Junction box.

The boiler i have is a vaillant ecotec plus 838

Any help would be good.

Attachments

• pcb.jpeg
    pcb.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 278
  • valve.jpeg
    valve.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 218
  • juntion.jpeg
    juntion.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 158
Sponsored Links
Is this a new set up ? the 24v connection plug should have been removed when the boiler was commissioned, don't suppose you noticed the boiler running all the time :confused: anyhoo you have to connect both the recievers to the junction box.

yes it does with annoyance.

ok thank you for your help. I will attempt to read up more on how to setup the receivers within the junction box.

Find out what the connection is on the far left hand side, I think its marked up as x22 (the black cable with two core going to a white plug) you might have more complications than you think.

edit.. ignore the black cable, its the pwm signal cable for the internal pump, have you removed the 24v connector yet ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yep. I think I will just have to get a professional to install them for me.

You shouldn't be removing the cover of your boiler unless you're Gas Safe Registered and competent to carry out the 26.9 checks which need to be completed for safety reasons before the boiler is operated again.

Why didn't you buy the two zone Lyric, which only needs one receiver wiring in, if you have two zones?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back