Honeywell Timer ST699

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I need a new central heating timer and the leaflet on my old one says it is a honeywell ST699B. When I do a google search and look round for prices a lot of them are just described as ST699 - without the B.

Can anyone out there tell me if there is any difference between these two models ?? Or are they the one and the same... I hope to buy one on the internet at the best price and then get a friendly electrician to just fit it for me.

Thanks

:LOL: from a not so helpless female!!!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for this - it is very useful - sounds like they are one and the same model from this but some descriptions include the B and some don't.

Having read more in great detail I now have another decision to make - aaaagh!! Do I take the opportunity to change to a 7 day model whilst I am at it.... decisions, decisions!!! :confused:

Good question.

7 day models are the norm now as it gives you weekend control. You can set it to come a bit later on Sunday which gives you a good excuse to stay in bed a bit longer :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Most new heating controls give you the option or 5/2 or 7 day, all you have to do is alter the dip switches in the back.At least then you can take your pick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back