Honeywell Wireless / Worcester Junior heating won't stay on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

First time post here, I'm completely stuck with this and have searched for a solution and gotten no where! Apologies in advance if this has already been covered somewhere.

Long story short; past few days heating won't stay on. I'm using a Honeywell Wireless CM927, and Worcester Junior i24 boiler. Even on manual set to high temp, the green light on the receiver comes on for only a very short period (5-10 seconds, but sometimes up to a few minutes) and then turns off (along with the boiler) well before temperature on the thermostat is reached. Hot water is fine.

I've been through all the troubleshooting bits in the user/installer manual. Re-binded the thermostat to the receiver (successfully) and can also run the 6-second test successfully from all over the house - still no joy... the heating won't stay on!

I've also tried changing batteries etc. I've also tried manually overriding the thermostat with the button on the receiver.. again, heating comes on for a few seconds then clicks off again.

I spoke to one installer who said I had tried everything he would, and to contact Honeywell. They don't answer the phone :(

I have another installer to try, but wanted to avoid a call out as I'm sure it's something simple as has been working fine for the past couple of years (since owning the house).

If anyone can help or has any further troubleshooting tips to recommend I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have another installer to try, but wanted to avoid a call out as I'm sure it's something simple as has been working fine for the past couple of years (since owning the house).

If anyone can help or has any further troubleshooting tips to recommend I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks

It's something simple alright, it's broken
You req a new stat
Sorry I couldn't help more

Matt

Hi,

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. I too have the same problem, did you manage to solve your issue? What was the solution? Thank you or anyone else in advance for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back