Hoover HNL662 (nextra) Washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with my Nextra washing machine, it will start to fill then just stops after a few seconds but it does not start the wash cycle.

The START and START DELAY lights flash once and the there is a gap of 15 seconds then they flash again.

I have checked the motor brushes and they are fine, I have also had the pump tested and also checked for any obstructions but they are all ok.

I woulsd appreciate any help, thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
It points to a door lock issue (O/C) or a break in associated wiring.

I sprayed some circuit cleaner into the lock mechanism and it appears to have solved the problem. I will give it a few more wash cycles then post if it has worked for definite. Thanks for the fast response zipper :D :D

Sponsored Links
Be a little careful regarding a malfunctioning door switch, they have an annoying habit of blowing the pcb when the short out. I would change it regardless, they don't cost very much. Pcb's are considerably more expensive...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back