Hoover Nextra washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Hoover nextra Washing machine that has a strange problem.

When I turn the machine on to a wash cycle it will start to fill then just stop after about 10 seconds, the start delay light starts to flash then it just does nothing.

If I turn it to the stop mark on the machine then wait for a while it may or may not start its cycle! When it does wash it doesnt always spin properly so the clothes are wet when they come out, I have checked the pump and the impeller turns freely so there doesnt appear to be a blockage. i also noticed purely by accident that when the pump filter is not secured properly ie it leaks all over the floor (Human error :oops: )it will start to fill and wash no problem at all.

I would appreciate any help as my family are running out of clothes LOL

Sponsored Links
Can you post the model numbers etc on the door sticker? How old is the machine?

Hi Zipper sorry for the late response, I work away from home so it isnt always possible to keep in touch. The model no is HNL 662, and the machine is about 4 years old I think.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back