hoover washer dryer hw160m wet clothes

your stat trips (lucky you can reset it) becuse that is what it is desigend to do , trip when hot.

if the fan is too slow, not enough water, not enough air (fluf / lint build up) it will get too hot and.............

as i said before a washer dryer is (insert your word here)

in theory they are good, save space, dry after they wash, no big pipe poking out the window, fantastic invention

er, no.
"they" adapted a w/m to dry, how? they bolted some bits onto it thats how, poor design befrore you start.

They can not dry all they have washed because the drying is done differently and needs more room
no big pipe because it has an internal condensor (bolted on the back actually)
lets look at that condensor;
fan to blow air, water to cool it, lots of places to collect fluff, can the customer clean it llike they can a t/d dryer? NO (ihavent even mentioned the heaters that collect fluff and over heat)

yep, great invention the w/d. NOT

Sponsored Links
bob5buys said:
... needless to say the washer dryer had broken down again!
This time Hoover sent out a 'team manager'.
He looked at it. Did not think it was the condensor but replaced 2 thermostats.
Hey guess what ... a week after he visited it broke down again!
I took the top off the machine. One of the thermostats had 'popped'. I reset it and it is working again.
I have left the top unscrewed so I can keep resetting the thermostat as required. No doubt I will phone Hoover again at some point as I'm determined to have the last word ;)

sorry to hear its still not fixed , did they charge you again ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back