Horizontal wiring

il78 said:
The picture was originally on a post about how crap plastic conduit/capping was.......then I went and drilled through the switch wire when trying to install a false ceiling.....and so the picture was born....

oooooooo i c....unlucky

Sponsored Links
wouldn't mind, i hate doing electrics......put a whole new kitchen in, plumbing and gas (yes i know...) and screw up on the electrics.......think its time to give up...... :confused:

il78 said:
wouldn't mind, i hate doing electrics......put a whole new kitchen in, plumbing and gas (yes i know...) and screw up on the electrics.......think its time to give up...... :confused:

no point doin it ifyou dont like it..... why did you choose to be a electrician then?

What can I say........I was a bit of a f***wit at school, and left as a no hoper...mess around for a couple of years, then me dad got a grip of me and forced me to get a trade, electrics it was...dont get me wrong I did enjoy working on the tools, but now i've been institutionalised in the office, I just feel I have better prospects...I'd rather have a regs book in my hand than a pair of cutters, kind of, those who can, do - those who cant, manage. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
you should get yourself outta the office then and back on the practical.... :LOL:

Decided to put myself on the NEBOSH course in January, possible career change, but kind of staying in the trade.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back