horse meat so what no ones died ! but this ....

Sponsored Links
You wont get a proper discussion about the Islamification of the UK either.

The govt wont act on issues that affect votes or will cost money to fix.

Never mind the Isalmicafection - the NHS is a bigger scandal than any of you can imagine - a couple of posters who have been inside it have just scratched the surface . It is the Model Bureauracracy - patients have no right to be in it :eek:

As long as most people think destroying the NHS means letting people die on the streets, shut up and put up with it.

It's too big and to unionised to change it without any great upheaval, expect stuff like this to keep happening every few years, with the usual round "lessons must be learnt".

Sponsored Links
I think that we shall follow the lead of the Americans, as we have done in so many ways. I can foresee the day when most people invest in health insurance, which may or may not be subsidised by the state, whilst the poorest rely on a second-class NHS which will become worse than it is presently.

I think that we shall follow the lead of the Americans, as we have done in so many ways. I can foresee the day when most people invest in health insurance, which may or may not be subsidised by the state, whilst the poorest rely on a second-class NHS which will become worse than it is presently.

One of my wife's friends has paid for years in to a private health care scheme for her and her husband............wouldn't cover her cancer treatment she had to go on the nhs.

There are cheaper private health policies which only cover you if treatment isn't available on the NHS within 6 weeks. If you have cancer then you would almost certainly be seen within the NHS within those 6 weeks so private wouldn't be needed on that occasion and wouldn't cover you.

You could spend more money on your insurance and be seen privately but I wouldn't think that is sensible for most cancer. The NHS is still a lot better than private for urgent care like that.

I think that we shall follow the lead of the Americans, as we have done in so many ways.

Oh look, another idiot going on about "America" when talking about private insurance and the NHS.

Never mind the rest of Europe has insurance, and many countries are ranked better than us in terms of healthcare, naa, let's just talk about America like theirs is the only other alternative model.

You get the NHS you deserve :rolleyes:

I think that we shall follow the lead of the Americans, as we have done in so many ways.

Oh look, another idiot going on about "America" when talking about private insurance and the NHS.

Never mind the rest of Europe has insurance, and many countries are ranked better than us in terms of healthcare, naa, let's just talk about America like theirs is the only other alternative model.

You get the NHS you deserve :rolleyes:

Do you think calling people 'idiots' might have something to do with people on here referring to you as Ar$ehole?

Sponsored Links
Back