hot water/ch timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps,first post here so please be gentle :rolleyes:
just moved into my new place and the first problem i have is the hot water/ch timer,it,s a satchwell analog clock stylie thing with some pins that do the on/off times,looks pretty old,anyhow,it looses about 4 hours in a 24 hour period,is it a bin job or can it be cleaned/adjusted,if it,s a bin job,can i put a digital one on or would i be better off with the old clockwork type that even i can work out :unsure:
thanks in advance ;)

Sponsored Links
Its bin time, if you post up the model one of should be able to tell you a direct digital replacement.

thanks for the reply,the only numbers i can find are on the PCB of the clock.
62 33 0017 5,no model number anywhere else i can see.cheers.john.

If you decide to replace it be aware that there are ones available which you can control remotely by internet/smart phone. BG have Hive, I'm sure there will be others. We have Hive and find it great, especially since we come and go at different times of any given day. I can turn the heating up when leaving work, for example, and have the house toasty by the time I get home etc.

Sponsored Links
Thanks alan 333 but i have only just progressed from living in a cave :eek: ,i like things simple and mechanical ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back