Hot Water flow control on Worcester 240

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester 240 and I want to adjust the hot water flow control (to speed or slow the flow sacrificing temperature of course), the manuals I have (trade and retail) don't explain its location although do mention it - can someone help me locate it?

Sponsored Links
I believe the hot water flow control is on the diverter valve.

The Worcester 240 has the same sort of diverter valve as the Potterton Lynx Electronic so the diagram below may help you.

image758.gif

Cheers.

I believe the hot water flow control is on the diverter valve.

The Worcester 240 has the same sort of diverter valve as the Potterton Lynx Electronic so the diagram below may help you.

image758.gif

Cheers.

Many thanks for your help, I'll have a look a bit later! :D

Is this the one with a green lever underneath the boiler on the right hand side, with summer/winter on it? This is basically flow adjustment.

Sponsored Links
Is this the one with a green lever underneath the boiler on the right hand side, with summer/winter on it? This is basically flow adjustment.

No green lever on mine I don't think?

This isn't mine, but this is what it looks like on the outside.

wb240.jpg

It's fitted on the cold-mains isolation cock under the boiler, maybe yours doesn't have one though. It'd say in the manual if it does.

It's fitted on the cold-mains isolation cock under the boiler, maybe yours doesn't have one though. It'd say in the manual if it does.

The manual does mention it, refer to it infact but doesn't point out it's location but I'll check hopefully today if the diagram above helps out!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back