HotPoint Aquarius 1200 - Lights Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Searched the forum to find many others with similar problem(s) but couldn't find a solution.

Hit the On/Off button to switch it on and all the lights except 'final spin' blink flast. Thats 'door locked' 'prewash' 'wash' ' rinse and spin' and the others 'wash enhance' 'reduced creases' 'rinse hold' 'mini load' & 'extra rinse'. All these and the On/Off button flash then it will either switch itself off or settle with door locked. With I try to start it the door locked and wash button flash and there is a clicking noise but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Helps if you post the model number

WM**, WMA**, WD**, WF*** etc as they used the aquarius name for years on loads of different models and the 1200 relates to the spin speed.

You will get more relevent info back.

f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

Its a WF321

Rocks, I seen you had posted that same info when helping other folk and I've only just worked it out.

So lights (from the left) 1,2,3,4 all flash would mean the dryer heater relay. I'm guessing thats for a washer/dryer tho?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
same codes for both. you can replace the blown cap on the pcb c17 if your handy with a soldering cost pennys or exchange pcb cost 45.00 there is a thread on here about the cap

Hi Guys, googled my problem with washer and found this link, it's an old link but hopefully your still able to help.
I have a hotpoint Aquarius WF 320 (1200 spin) washer, which has the following problem.

Stopped mid wash, so switched it off at mains to try to re-set it. Which it did but as soon as you try to set a new program the lights jump straight to 'door locked - flashing' and 'Wash - on permanently'.

From the list of error codes below am I right in saying the pressure switch isnt sensing? can you advise what my next move is?

Much appreciated :)

Any lights flashing in the left , the bank of 5 lights. The code you give is not a error code.

No none of the lights on the left are lit or flashing. What can the issue be? It makes a noise like it want to start going but won't spin?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

On the motor under the drum. Check YouTube tells you how to do it. Less than 1 cm on the carbons need changing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back