HOTPOINT AQUARIUS WMF 560 FAULT F-05

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi came home from work and washing machine stuck on F-05 on the digital display. Put machine back onto B for spin but keeps stopping after a few minutes and this LED error keeps coming on and machine will not do anything else. All lights flashing constantly, please help if you can.

Sponsored Links
Hi,thanks for your quick reply. Is everything im looking for ie waste pump etc at the back and underneath washer ?? (not very diy minded ) and this could explain where all the water is coming from if something like thats blocked. Thanks again for your help and I will go and have a look and see if thats the problem

Pump/ filter could be under the front kickstrip on the bottom right.

Sponsored Links
Hi, had a look but nothing at all behind the kick strip (ive got the washer on its side) would it be at the back somewhere ?? behind all the wires?? Dont want to go pulling at things until I know where it is,thanks for your help

Its poss under the rear panel at the back , no need to tip it up or on its side.

Hi,filter clean but found where the leak is coming from--a white part which is on the back left hand side, looks like a water connection for the inlet hose. But the error is still occurring and the machine wont run, not sure what to do now, possibly a new washer ?? as a plumber will cost as much...what do you think

Have you checked the pump does it run , is the waste pipe clear both ends. White thing that leaks ?????

Hi, we have checked everything and as we live in a mobile home and the washer is outside in the shed everything including the pump is rusty and because of the frost we had this year and the low temperatures, it would seem that something had burst but as I didnt know had continued to use it, hence the leak. Thank you for your time but I have now reserved a new washer at Argos for collection tomorrow!! (lol)

Hi, thanks for the original answers to the op's question.

Had a new drum fixed under warranty and the filter was blocked with all bits of plastic - like half a pan full put washer on a spin now to make sure got everything out but sounds much better than I did - maybe psychological

Thanks again anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back