Hotpoint Aquarius+ WML 720

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have had this machine for about 3 years now and recently it has developed a fault during the wash cycle. When it gets to the pump cycle the machine stops and all the lights start to flash. I have tried draining and cleaning the filter, and even trying various spin/pump modes but still the same issue.

Last week was the first time and I thought it had been resolved but here we are again.
Would appreciate any info or help.

Harry

Sponsored Links
Hi
I have had this machine for about 3 years now and recently it has developed a fault during the wash cycle. When it gets to the pump cycle the machine stops and all the lights start to flash. I have tried draining and cleaning the filter, and even trying various spin/pump modes but still the same issue.

Last week was the first time and I thought it had been resolved but here we are again.
Would appreciate any info or help.

Harry
harry i have been a engineer for 30 years i can tell you what we do as a hotpoint engneer is change the module if you are very good you could change the pump relay on the module i done that before rather than change the module good luck thehotpointman

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back