hotpoint aquarius

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, the control knob is slighly out of line, in that when its got round to the off position i.e. the machine has switched off its not in line with the mark showing its off. is there a way i can turn control switch behind to make it line up correctly. appart from this its fine, thanks in advance
paul

+++++++++++++++++++++

sorry just realised its a washer drier 9936 model wife broke old control knob and bought new one. new one not lining up. are they all different and shes just bought the wrong one, ta

_______________________-

please note 10 a

Sponsored Links
Yes there are lots of different ones with different markings. Has she kept the broken one so you can compare? There might even be more than one sort of knob for the 9936 as Hotpoint had a habit of revising the washer driers and keeping the same model number. If you have the instruction book that might show a picture of the correct knob.

never forget the time i walked into a house (call was for broken knob) i carried in a whole bag full, (about 15) the look on the ladies face, she too thought they were all the same. (and none were the right one)

you could call hp and ask them for one, they will send it in the post (at a fee of course) but its quite common for them to be a mm or 3 out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back