Hotpoint washing machine WF540 bearing replacement.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My WM has become very noisy and I've identified the cause as the bearings.
I've been looking in to getting parts and any advice on changing them but although I can find parts on-line, I can't seem to find a schematic for the WM or any advice on stripping it down to replace the parts.
From the Hotpoint site, the only part that is available is the complete rear half of the drum although I can get original bearings and seals from another retailer.
Any advice on dismantling, parts/tools required would be very gratefully received!

Sponsored Links
you wont get a diagram for it .you need bearings and drum surport cost about 40 quid in parts .total strip down ,special tools to remove bearings if u can get them out .save your self the hasle call hotpoint all in charge 100 .00 parts and labour

Many thanks Rocks1 for the advice and very swift response, I shall call HP in the morning.

Sponsored Links
be carefull there are 2 types of drum for your mc ,a welded one piece tank and a split tank with back half .the first one is 100 .00 on its own :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back