Dear all,

I have a hotpoint WD62 washer/dryer.

Now I have the following problems..

1. Water is not pumping out.
2. Not spinning..!!!

Any expert comments are welcome..!!

:rolleyes: Regards

Sponsored Links
your filter is blocked, its attached to the pump, but if you wait fido will tell you more

IS the pump blocked? try lowing the outlet hose into a bucket and check whether the water leaves the drum, once empty try seeing if it will spin again, if it works then you need to check the pump for either a blockage or failure.

Sponsored Links
b/b,

thanks a lot for your suggestion....!!!

also waiting for fido's guidence..!!!

+ can you tell me where is this located or any picture or so..and what i have do to?...

expecting ... :rolleyes:

noddy

safest way, remove inlet and out let pipes, unplug m/c lay it on its back, pump is at back

Oh dear, am I becoming indispensable :rolleyes: . You are probably best to do what Breezer suggests. You can take the back off but there are about a zillion screws for the back of the washer driers. There is not a proper filter but there is a trap fitted to the drum outlet hose. Look in there and also dismantle the pump to see if there is anything caught inside.

Thanks breezer/fido/babyxxxx for your help..!!!!

Great thankx once again...hats off....

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back