hotpoint wf000 fault with clicking noise?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are no flashing fault code lights but the problem seems to be in the bottom pcb...If I put it on a spin or empty program it starts making a clicking sound from the bottom pcb, in sequence with the clicking the drum will turn then stop, Same goes for the empty program whereas the pump will start and stop in sequence with the clicking...
Is there something I can replace on the pcb as it sounds like one of the solenoids has gone down or is it a new pcb needed.

Cheers Kev

Sponsored Links
There are no flashing fault code lights but the problem seems to be in the bottom pcb...If I put it on a spin or empty program it starts making a clicking sound from the bottom pcb, in sequence with the clicking the drum will turn then stop, Same goes for the empty program whereas the pump will start and stop in sequence with the clicking...
Is there something I can replace on the pcb as it sounds like one of the relays have gone down or is it a new pcb needed.

Cheers Kev

Sponsored Links
Check motor brushes for wear otherwise pcb is shot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back