Hotpoint WF320

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had flashing lights - top and also on/off.

Have replaced relays on pcb and connected all back together. Tried machine today and washed but would not go into final spin.

The water begins to drain out and the washing enhance light starts flashing. The water finishes draining but the lights keep flashing and the machine wont spin.

Any other ideas?

Sponsored Links
That error is fo8 heater or heater relay. Did u check the heater is it open curcuit. Are the wires in the heater.

Wires were in the heater. Water was also heating up - could feel through the glass. Terminals gave a reading of 30 ohms using meter.

Could it be the pressure switch?

Sponsored Links
Very unlikely. Never replaced a Presure switch for that fault. Done a fo8 on thurs that was a pcb swap over. You still got a faulty component on the pcb it's poss taken something else out.

Not what I was wanting to hear.

Could it be the same fault I've seen on here where it affects all the lights - the C17?

No , the c17 cap is for every light that flashes. Your best bet is emw for a ex pcb. Cost about £40.00

Is it possible I've damaged anything when taking out the PCB?

Seems unlikely as it's still the same fault and no new errors?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back