hotpoint wma 10 drain problem

ok now ive got a working pressure switch but when connected up i either get a constantly working pump and no spin or a spin and no pump kicking in ,depending which way round its wired
i think the washing machine may well be possesed!

Sponsored Links
Is it a correct replacement for that model? You cannot use a one made for a different model even though the manufacturer is the same. connections must go on the new replacement as the exact configuration as the old switch.

right after getting my brothers friend to look at my wma 10 who happens to be a washing machine repair man ( he could have told me sooner!) he has examined the machine and found everything that i had done to be fine and of help to him as it has cut out his time examining as to the cause of the problem , it has now been fixed and it turned out to be the programme circuit board which apparentely is rare in these machines ! it showed no sign of damage or scorching to any of its components and he only found out by connecting his test one.
i would like to thank you guys for your help and expertise and hopefully this thread will help someone in the future with a similar problem with their hotpoint washing machine
so thanks a lot guys its much appreciated im a chef so should you ever have any cooking problems just sent me an email email address removed and i will try and give you an answer lol
cheers darren

see forum rule 7

Sponsored Links
Yes that would be one of the final things I would have tried however pleased its fixed and thanks for the feedback which a lot of people dont bother to post. It does help those who do give advice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back