How about a face and a name to your user name?

Sponsored Links
It wasn't meant to read like that.... ... More of, I never noticed the obvious.. .... As if I only have eyes for Mrs Bod. Anyway I'm going to stop digging now... ...

I was just wondering if you were coping ok with your shovel or do you need a JCB? :LOL:

(That's my wife's favourite come back when I make a faux pax)

Sponsored Links
I was just wondering if you were coping ok with your shovel or do you need a JCB? :LOL:

(That's my wife's favourite come back when I make a faux pax)

Have you got one while I think of my response to DP..... I'm flapping.

Does she read your posts then? Or your mind? Or you so loved up you thrash yourself with a wet fish for looking at another woman ?

I'm just going to
make a clean breast of it, and admit I was wrong.
Sorry......
Can I stop digging?

Q: What do toys and boobs have in common? A: They were both originally made for kids, but dad ends up playing with them!

Q: What did saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? A: "If we don't get some support here people are going to think were nuts."

Q: What kind of bees produce milk? A: Boobies! Q: What do you call a woman who adds a third boob? A: A chestnut. Q: What did the bra say to the hat? A: You go on a head while I give these two a lift!

Q: Why did God give women breasts? A: So men would take to them!

Q: What did the ghost say to the hornets? A: BOO bees.

Q: What do you call the space inbetween Pamela Anderson's breasts? A: Silicon Valley.

Q: What do you call a nanny with a breast implants? A: A Faux pair. Q: Why are redheads flat chested? A: It makes it easier to read their T- shirts

Q: What do you call identical boobs? A: Identitties.

Q: What do you call a redhead with large breasts? A: A mutant.

Q: How are a blonde's breasts and a pad alike? A: Neither are recomended for the beach and both come in different absorbency levels.

Q: What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't? A: Her navel.

Q: What's blue and has 100 nipples? A: The dumpster at the cancer clinic.

Q: What did one boob say to the other boob? A: You're my breast friend.

Q: Why was the mermaid wearing sea shells? A: Her boobs were too big for B shells.

Q: Why did God give women boobs and nipples? A: To make suckers out of men! What do call the moisture on Dolly Parton's chest? Mountain Dew

Q: What do you call that patch of hair between an old ladys tits? A: Her snatch.

Q: What does Kentucky Fried Chicken and a woman have in common? A: If you take away the legs and the breast you're left with a smelly greasy box?

Q: Why did the Blonde have square boobs? A: She forgot to take the tissues out of the box.

Q: Whats big black, inside of a women, and is usually near their boobs? A: Tumors

Q: When does a waitress wear a bikini? A: In a breasteraunt.

Q: What do you call a white girl without boobs? A: Justin Bieber

Q: Why was two piece swimsuit invented? A: To separate the hairy from the dairy.

Q: What is America's favorite pastime? A: Tits, Clits and Base Hits. Q: Why don't nuns wear bras? A: God supports everything.

Q: Why is a push up bra like a bag of chips? A: You open it and its half empty

Q: What do you call a woman with only one boob? A: One in a Melon.

Q: When is the last time most overweight men have touched a breast? A: In a KFC bucket A push up bra is like a bag of chips You open it and its half empty

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back