How about a face and a name to your user name?

Mottie. He turned a pleasant innocuous thread into an attack. Read back through, its no secret. Post #32 - bang right there, you have mottie to thank - no one else. I'm all for leaving the thread to good humour and bant's. You and bodd need to let it go.

Now what have done? Can someone read back and tell me what I've said or done....

Fruit cake

Sponsored Links
here i am in action

edit - too much beer last night

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
trying to cut your knee off? a little kickback and maybe lol

It's going on the personal attack on here, like you've been doing on this thread
I can't see where I’ve attacked anyone personally on this thread. Looking back, I agree I may not have been kind in general to 'keyboard warriors', 'fantastic four' or 'trolls' but surely that could only be classed as offensive to those that identify as keyboard warriors, fantastic four or trolls? If anything, I think there are posts on here making personal attacks on me. Anyway, this was meant to be a lighthearted thread that enabled others to just get a better idea of who we are conversing with - just knowing what someone looks like or at the least their first name seems common courtesy to me as in real life, I wouldn’t be happy communicating or discussing something with another person that cloaks themselves in secrecy. Maybe it’s just me and others would?

Strange. Not a peep from the fantastic four. Still, I suppose we shouldn’t really expect any of those to break cover - a key requirement for a true keyboard warrior has always been complete anonymity. :LOL:
Yeah, not trying to call anyone out.

On this one you're being a dick.

So, tell me, who are the fantastic four. Who am I calling out? That’s not personal.

I can't see where I’ve attacked anyone personally on this thread. Looking back, I agree I may not have been kind in general to 'keyboard warriors', 'fantastic four' or 'trolls' but surely that could only be classed as offensive to those that identify as keyboard warriors, fantastic four or trolls? If anything, I think there are posts on here making personal attacks on me. Anyway, this was meant to be a lighthearted thread that enabled others to just get a better idea of who we are conversing with - just knowing what someone looks like or at the least their first name seems common courtesy to me as in real life, I wouldn’t be happy communicating or discussing something with another person that cloaks themselves in secrecy. Maybe it’s just me and others would?
Mottie, a lot of people (myself included) don't feel comfortable and are concerned about safety putting their true identity up on a public forum - or they just simply don't want to. You should've just accepted that instead of using it as an opportunity to have a go at people, calling them trolls or not real men. There's a ton of people on here who've not joined in with identifying themselves but yet you just chose your normal 'fantastic four' to highlight and we are aware who the fantastic four are because you tend to argue with them often - Ellal, JohnD, Notch etc.

You've turned this thread which was light hearted banter into another chance to have a go. If you can't see that then there's nothing else I can say.

Talking about trolls

Watch THIS

Thanks Bernard. I've never understood this hatred. It reminds me of this forum. With all our conversations we tend to think we now what people are like... I've always been of the view most of us are not so different from each other, and share the same values.
Brexit being the biggest wedge between us.

Talking about trolls

Watch THIS

Gina Miller is actually very nice, agree or disagree with her as you might; that bloke is a total plonker however. The BBC have obviously chosen an extreme, foul mouthed type as an example of those in opposition to her.

Sponsored Links
Back