How cool would this be!

Sponsored Links
So, instead of them painting stars and comets on my ceiling with white phosfluorescent paint, could I get them to paint sheep on my ceiling instead? That way I could count sheep to get to sleep instead of staying awake looking at someone's painted stars.

Maybe they could paint in the occasional pig or chicken in with the sheep, just to put some challenge into it.

Nestor_Kelebay said:
........ I get them to paint sheep on my ceiling instead? That way I could count sheep to get to sleep instead of staying awake looking at someone's painted stars..........

Hmmm, looks like it's been done before - only, the guy got the wrong side of the ceiling, and is obviously not so good at counting :LOL:

david131834.jpg

Sponsored Links
True, but I really like the idea of the number of sheep on that ceiling being easy to count.

Also, it's an easy number of sheep to remember, so I'll have a way of checking to see if I've miscounted.

For a less expensive alternative, check your local toy stores.

Over here you can buy plastic stars (and comets and space shuttles and satellites and moons) made of plastic that glows in he dark. You just stick them up on your ceiling or wall. Just 2 or 3 months ago I took about 40 of them off the ceiling of a vacated apartment, and was really quite surprised at how much light came out of a soup can full of those things at night.

Those plastic stars are a pain in the butt Nestor! My eldest had some when he was small and they left marks everywhere :confused: .

The stickies look OK Breezer but it would be nice to have someone just come and put a mural on my ceiling that lights up when I am in bed :D

it would be nice to have someone just come and put a mural on my ceiling that lights up when I am in bed

Sheet of mdf with holes drilled in it, and a light source mounted behind it - or for the very adventurous - get a heap of these little LED's for cars and mount them in the holes, then run a 12v supply to them :)[/quote]

LMAO Don't think hubby would agree to the first - he hates MDF! :rolleyes:

The second would be a bit flaming drafty wouldn't it :?: :p

Or, just plug the hole with a sheep as suggested in the photo.

But this hole might be too big for a sheep. A cow would fit better, but you might need to brace the rafters a bit.

A cow udder hanging from the roof would also make for great conversation.

Nestor_Kelebay said:
A cow udder hanging from the roof would also make for great conversation.

not as good as the vans in London (W6)

its for a well known brand of smootie*

each van has udders at the back, horns at the front, and around the headlight is eyelashes.

some are also covered in grass.

but i have forgotten the brand, otherwise i would have done a google for it.

the tv ad, has a carton in a field, with all types of fruit dissapering as the voice over says something about it only contains fruit, but i cant for the life of me remember what its called :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back