How do i get two hive recievers to connect?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys

I have been trawling the internet trying to get an answer after using the online "chat" for help with Hive. I don't know if anyone here is a wiz with these things?

I have moved to a new home and after working out I needed a new "hive hub" I have the device, made and account and got it connected.

Next to my boiler are two "receivers" one is CH only. I turned the boiler off, pressed the appropriate button on both devices. The CH only one has gone green and connected but the one that does CH and HW is not connected, its still flashing amber.

I am probably missing something obvious? In the online they chat they had be restart the boiler etc. but still not joy.

I do believe both receivers work (says previous owners) and it a gravity fed CH system.

Any advice appreciated!

Sponsored Links
You need to add the make and model of the boiler + the programmer. Do you have a hot water cylinder?

Hello, thanks! Yes there is a hot water cylinder. I will add the other details tonight when I get back from work!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back