How do you change your username

Sponsored Links
email admin.

To be honest, it'll be quicker starting a new account than waiting for him to get around to it. You'll still have access to your old account if there's anything there worth keeping

Sponsored Links
oh on second thoughts.... no, you'll get lots of hate mail, and one day i'll turn up on your doorstep wanting a fight !!! :rolleyes:

Why change it at all?
When you enrolled you should have first thought of one you would be happy with.
Only other reason for changing is because you've been banned and want to get back in again, hopefully unnoticed, or you haven't got the balls to stand by what you post and want to hide behind another name.

Why change it at all?
When you enrolled you should have first thought of one you would be happy with.
Only other reason for changing is because you've been banned and want to get back in again, hopefully unnoticed, or you haven't got the balls to stand by what you post and want to hide behind another name.

that's a bit harsh Conny (unless you know more about 'tosser' and aren't letting on.. ;) )

Don't know anything about the guy/gal whatsoever.
Just don't see the need to change your user name unless its one of the above reasons.
Simples, Tsk!

Don't know anything about the guy/gal whatsoever.
Just don't see the need to change your user name unless its one of the above reasons.
Simples, Tsk!

i disagree.... you join a website late at nite, call yourself "bigwilly" or "smellslikefish"... and then realise the site is ok.... you may want a different perception... especially if you want to go giving valuable DIY advice, and you're called "tosser".... let the guy change his name FFS !!!

Calm down.
I'm not saying he/she can't.
I'm just stating my view.

Calm down.
I'm not saying he/she can't.
I'm just stating my view.

Conny, i'm calm.... Joe and Sooey aren't here !!!

but you came across like they were hiding.. my point is there might be a valid reason for changing.... for example if suddenly there's an attack from aliens from Mars... i want my name change very quickly !!!! :mrgreen:

if you say Tosser in a French accent.....it doesnt sound sooooooooooo bad :confused: Tozzzzeeeeeerrr.....actually its quite sexy....

Sponsored Links
Back