Reason behind your usernames?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just for fun---If people could explain why they chose the username that they use.....Mine is hoggy952 because I used to eat like a hog a long time ago and the nickmane stuck, so come on lets have your reasons.:cool: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Think we've done this already, but i use Dextrous as I can mess things up with either hand.

Sponsored Links
My original one was wafty cranker but admin said it wasn't appropriate so changed it to crank39 with the option for me to change it to a name of my choice if i email them, i chose Doink as its been my nick name since my school days as im always mucking about, lost count how many times i've mailed them but they just dont reply

I used to race a stock car with some mates and talked them into using a new motor oil named Slick 50. Blew the motor to bits in the first race. It stuck.

Wotan

Avid Wagner fan, he wrote some of the finest music you could ever wish to hear.

Hey Crank, had a mate named Doink. Short for donkey. It was an anatomy thing ..... :LOL: :LOL:

Mine's to do with my first name, used to get called my username in my previous job, it kind of stuck. Grew up being called fuzz, fuzzy bear, etc., because of my excellent mixed race 'fro , then when I hit my teens, it was DJ. So I've had a few, but I like my current one :)

stargate SG1 fan.. short for Colonel Jack O'Neil chose it before he got promoted in the show...

I seem to recall that someone 'christened' me with my username. God knows why? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back