Moron drivers

There are a LOT of roundabouts on my route to work. And the number of people who signal RIGHT ALL THE WAY OFF THE ROUNDABOUT is unbelievable. This isn't nessecarily dangerous, but bloody annoying, when I have to stop for no reason for someone signalling towards me, yet taking the exit. :evil:

Its mostly rural dual carriageway, broken up every 0.75 miles with roundabouts, and its hard to know when to overtake, since I dont like being in the RH lane on a roundabout unless I'm going right. You have to consider those morons who think 90 is acceptable on a rural dual carriageway, who could come roaring up behind you, and consider how long the manoeuvre will take to complete. Oh, and the idiots who think they have to use the right hand lane because they are turning right 5 roundabouts later, trundling along at 50. :evil:

I am a considerate driver, and for the most part enjoy driving, but there is something about this road that brings out all the dick head drivers, and I dont like using it.

Sponsored Links
It's funny that Crafty can get away with making posts with words like "di****d" on this so called family forum, and others have posts posts deleted for much less. Part time mod maybe? :confused:

I doubt it gcol. I think if you don't make an a**e of yourself (or someone else) and don't take the p**s then you can get away with all kinds of b*****ks. :)

It comes down to whether it's caught by the swear filter and if not whether it's spotted by a mod. Posts shouldn't be deleted for swearing unless the overall nature of the post is abusive etc.

Sponsored Links
Don't know, I think it's how you put it or say it(?) A bit like if I said to you "Hi Softus, how's your penis?" If you're in a male company then it's properly be okay but in the High Street of crowded people, you may feel uncomfortable(?)

Some of the swear words seem to be acceptable compare in the old days as we are hearing it all the time even on TV!

Where do we draw the line?

Yeah. I heard the DJ on Century saying things like, "I'll let you know what the hell's going on next"

That's not language appropriate for young listeners. Or am I being a bit Victor?

How many kids say OMG?

If I said either of those words as a kid, I'd get cuffed.

Sponsored Links
Back