How do you fill 280 RSF?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since bleeding radiator overheat cutout keeps operating on my Worcester Bosch 280 RSF after a few seconds. There seems to be no presure in the system as I am unable to get any air or water out of any radiator bleed valve. It seems that there is no water in the system. How do I refill the system And where do I connect to ?. Open vent system with header tank in loft (tank is full)

Sponsored Links
you only have to fill manually a sealed system as yours is open vented the ball valve in the tank will do it for you .If the tank is full then you should vent the rads with the power off and then look under the boiler and behind the control box you should see a white plastic box with a slide on the side marked A to B dont touch this but push across the lever at the bottom and hook it onto its catch this will hold the diverter valve in the ch position while you vent the rads, when you switch the power back on etc it should find its own way back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back