How do you relax?

I find it very peaceful pottering about over my allotment. I pop over for 10 minutes and two hours later my wife is phoning me up telling me my dinner is ready.

Sponsored Links
I'm like that if I go for a potter in the garden. "Just nipping outside for a fag love, only be a few minutes".
An hour or more, and a couple of fags, and my phone rings or I get a text asking me where am I? :LOL:

Bud, or any lager these days, is like gnats pi$$ to me. Much prefer a malty beer with a bit of flavour. Things like Lancaster Bomber, Spitfire, Bombardier, Doom Bar etc.
Also developed a taste over the past few years for the odd dram of a good single malt once in a while.

Bodd, cycling is relaxing so long as you are not going hell for leather racing everywhere.

I think it was Andy 11(?) who said on the poetry thread he liked reading. That's another of my ways but usually historical factual books about WWII, or playing solitaire patience on my phone.

You only have to work in London where your local pub has no cellar and no cooling to put you off real ale for life. (I'll have a pint of your finest vinegar landlord) I do however share your views, real ale is far superior to generic fizz.

I'll relax when I'm dead..... :)

Now I'm back at work Im too knackered to play computer games etc. by the time I get up into my den in the attic so I just watch youtube etc.

Sponsored Links
I find it very peaceful pottering about over my allotment. I pop over for 10 minutes and two hours later my wife is phoning me up telling me my dinner is ready.

Green therapy, well proven, nothing more rewarding than growing stuff and seeing the fruits of your husbandry.

That reminds me: Rare and exotics (plants that is) something I actually want to do.

Sponsored Links
Back