How many LEDs does one man need?

Sponsored Links
I like downlights myself, looks like you’ve got somewhat the right amount of lights
Cheers I was originally planning straight lines, but then started looking at lighting for set areas. I see your point though and will take that into account when revising the plan.

Area of light matters, this
Hi what light is that?

I have these Inceptor micro 7.5w and they are very good.
Off to investigate! do you dim yours and if so what make of dimmer do you use and does it work ok?

Hi what light is that?
With a pendent light the light hits the shade and is defused in all directions and also reflected off the ceiling so the light stays as light and lets you see where you are going. However with often just one inch of light sent in a beam to the floor with a GU10 50% of the light is turned into heat as it is absorbed by the dark floor.

We in layman terms can not destroy energy, and light is energy, however we can convert energy, light hitting a dark area will turn into heat, that's why we have white backing to curtains so it reflects the light back into the room rather than it being lost. At night draw curtains with a light backing and the room gets brighter as we stop the energy escaping through the windows, even dark curtains mean we get the heat it does not go outside.

Sponsored Links
Yes I dim them, there are 20ish in groups 3 groups. Its via a 6 unit grid switch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back